Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

show day 2

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

Spirit 2016

this past sunday E rode in the Spirit Equestrian Think PINK show. another fabulous weekend at a beautiful venue. (oh how I love socal.) this show was in support of breast cancer awareness, and E rode in memory of Anne, a woman I had taken riding lessons with in the beginning of my adventure. she was a bright light at the barn, and is missed. we also thought about our family members who have battled breast cancer (my gramma, my aunt, d's mom.)

now a weekend off then the final show for October. it has been a busy month! so proud of our boy and the girls xo

1 comment:

BunkleLife said...

So great to see them doing so well!