Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

it's saturday night on broadway...

last night e and I went to Gigi at the Neil Simon Theater.


she spent today with her cousin while I attended a Catalogue Raisonne Scholars Association conference at MoMA - then we all met up at the (new!) Whitney, then walked and dined on the Highline. we decided later this evening to head over to Times Square then wander through the theater district and check out the lights. we walked back past the Neil Simon and noticed a crowd gathering at the stage door. impulsively, we ran and bought some NY postcards and a pen then joined the crowd. it was a little crazy, but so worth it. e got to "meet" the stars of the show and was thrilled. I got to enjoy her excitement.

...
...
...
...

I naturally shy away from crowds. Times Square and the stage door are experiences I would have missed if not for E.

Saturday Night
Saturday Night
Saturday Night
Saturday Night*

*oh yeah. and this. this is my great pic of corey cott taking a selfie with E. oh well. ;)

No comments: