Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

field trip

canoga park hs environmental agriculture magnet

canoga park environmental ag magnet

canoga park environmental ag magnet

canoga park environmental ag magnet

canoga park environmental ag magnet

visited one of two LAUSD environmental agriculture magnets. chickens, and pigs, and sheep. oh my! a very interesting program - with a strong sustainability bent. inspired to bring some of these ideas to our school.

days have been very busy with work and homelife. looking forward to a little get-away celebration this weekend. E has been invited to play her violin at Disneyland!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Tracy -
It's Jennifer Howard from your high school days in Brandon, MB. I was just wasting time online and thought I'd google you to see what you've been up to. Reading your blog it seems that life is good with you - your girls are lovely. Just wanted to say hi and let you know I was fondly remembering you and reading about your life shows me that you've remained true to your values! Feel free to e-mail me at jennifer.howard@leg.gov.mb.ca.