Pages

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

horizontal format

early sandy morning
up
down
seaside


a few more shots from our getaway. thanks for all your kind comments to my list below. the blogging thing hasn't been coming easily for me this summer. too much other stuff drawing my attention and energy. i do feel renewed. and (almost) ready for the return to our regular routine tomorrow. it has been a wonderful summer. but i also feel my heart yearning for autumn. (spoiled by the cooler temps we had up north.) i promise myself not to take on more than i can comfortably handle this school year. to know that others are there - and eager - to take up where i have left things. to let the long days of summer and the pace and joy they bring linger through the year.

bring it on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so wise.

lisa solomon said...

i LOVE that sandal pic. love