Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

for green week

more info here

on my way to work

these hills on my drive to work are only green for a couple of weeks each year. those few precious weeks after the rain and before the heat. my favorite time here.

i will be working from home in a few weeks. no longer commuting. will not miss the driving. but will somewhat miss the drive. i enjoy the solitude. traffic doesn't bother me. i listen to the radio, and take in the subtle clues to the los angeles seasons the hills provide.

it will be good to do this without the car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those hills are SO green! (and your transition. hoping it will be a smooth one for you. as smooth as can be.)

Anonymous said...

I am going to send my high-strung husband to you for some relaxation lessons!

Terri

Anonymous said...

of course you listen to kcrw, such a cool girl!