Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

daydreaming

daydreamingheath vase

we have gone ahead and put a down payment on a home office. we found a deal we couldn't turn down (a gently used model from a design-show). and in the end it will be better than renting a space off-site, which looked like my only other option. i could feel the weight lift off my shoulders as i entered our incredibly over-crowded home office this a.m., filled to the gills with crafting, homeowners accumulations and my recently moved files and books from work. the new office will be primarily a space for me to work-work. that is at my "job". it arrives next week (!). lots of prep to begin - i shall share as we progress!

(oh and melissa - the little vase is what the bunny brought me, and cup one of my heath purchases. you can see the larger bowl here. more blue and orange... xo)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your home office!! I want one (although our garden will not really fit another shed and the one we had is full of garden stuff!). Hope you get settled in there well.

Anonymous said...

absolutely spectacular. can't wait to hear how it is in person. (i want one, too. i think i'm getting part of the guest room instead.)

hannah said...

so nice tracy and so perfect for you and your situation! you have given me serious heath lust.

Anonymous said...

Oh, your new home office is going to be fantastic!!! How exciting.

And of course I love your Heath bud vase!!

Anonymous said...

i just fell off my stool. that building so perfect for you!!

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so neat. wish i had a back yard to put one in, i would love a place to get away. (my "garage studio" is packed to the rafters with "stuff" hmph!)

amy said...

so amazing....i finally saw this in person at caboom and so want one! my husband was laughing at me for the rest of the weekend as i gazed upon the mini brochures of all the different options. good luck!

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

tracy, I love your shed....pangs of jealousy!!! can't wait to see as it progresses!!

m.